…. double fuck
Indeed. Folks, take note.
An expertly done three point turn
Weren’t expecting that house
Yup, I’d say that’s a perfect time to turn right back around. XD
I should not be laughing this hard.
The series arrives from showrunner Bryan Fuller and stars Mads Mikkelsen as the eponymous cannibal. Hugh Dancy and Laurence Fishburne also star in the series as Will Graham and Jack Crawford, respectively.
The pilot is directed by David Slade and the series is said to explore the early days of Lecter and the working relationship he had with FBI agent Will Graham before it turned sour. No release date has been set, but there are talks of a debut this summer.
1) Since The Silence of the Lambs is my legit #1 most favorite movie ever, I was all DO NOT WANT with every fiber of my being until they announced they’d gotten Mads Mikkelsen, and then they started cramming in as many awesome people as they could lay hands on, and I began to live in hope.
1b) GILLIAN ANDERSON, YOU GUYS. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS
2) … oh, fuck, this is going to become the new Most Obnoxious Fandom Ever, isn’t it? We’re going to have newbie TV fandom pitted against old-school movie fandom, with Manhunter people in the back all like “I DON’T EVEN FUCKING WANT TO HEAR IT.” People will argue over who was ~the best cannibal psychiatrist~ and how Lecter is just ~misunderstood~ and there will be horrifying “Cupcakes” crossover fic with My Little Pony. At night, the gif sets come.
- Charlie Sheen
- Sean Connery
- Gary Oldman
- David Hasselhoff
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Fassbender
- Nicholas Cage
- Gary Busey
- Bill Murray
- Alec Baldwin
- Phil Hartman
- Tommy Lee
- Josh Brolin
- Sean Penn
- Woody Allen
- Roman Polanski
- Axl Rose
- Sonny Bono
- John Lennon
- Sean Bean
- Elvis Presley
- Kelsey Grammar
- Rob Lowe
- Chris Brown
Who Tumblr/Internet/Society cares about when they beat/rape women:
- Chris Brown
But he’s a US senator!
but why isn’t the character who bottoms in werewolf fanfiction called “the subwoofer”
SEND AN AMBULANCE FOR ME:LK:LKJ:LK
HAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD WHO THOUGHT OF THIS YOU ARE A GENIUS
the other day my friend said the phrase “S a D” (suck a dick) to his mom and she was like “why do you have to be so vulgar? Couldn’t you say ‘P some F’?” and he was like “what” and she was like “perform some fellatio”
1. Dan Savage hates trans people and uses transphobic slurs.
“Children have a right to some stability and constancy from the adults in their lives. Perhaps I’m a transphobic bigot, but I honestly think waiting a measly 36 months to cut your dick is a sacrifice any father should be willing to make for his 15-year-old son. Call me old-fashioned.
Unfortunately, your ex wasn’t willing to make that sacrifice (selfish tranny!), or it never occurred to him to make that sacrifice (stupid tranny!)…. If your son can’t deal with having his dad/mom/whatever around right now, support him and tell his dad/mom/whatever to leave the two of you alone for the time being.”
2. Dan Savage believes that bisexuals do not and should not exist.
“I’m not saying bi guys are bad people, or they don’t make great one-night stands. Bushes, bathhouses, and sleazy gay bars are crawling with bi guys. But if a guy wants more, he’ll have an easier time getting it from another gay man.”
3. Dan Savage has admonished women for not putting up with their partner’s sexual desires and has criticized female rape survivors’ stories.
“There the guy was, boned for you, and he was brave enough to put his desires out there, to make himself vulnerable (which is what the ladies are always saying they want, right?), and you lobbed the ol’ “What?!?” bomb at him and made him feel like a freak. Is it any wonder that he quickly moved on to “other things” and, one would hope, better sex partners?”
“I’m extremely sorry that you were raped, DRARS, although your baseless accusations of rape make me doubt you when you claim to be a survivor of rape. The feminist bloggers are going to accuse me of thought crimes: If a woman says she was raped then, by God, she was raped. (Tell it to the lacrosse team.) But if my reaction to your letter is a thought crime, I can only plead entrapment: I wouldn’t have had these illegal thoughts if you hadn’t sent me such a stupid letter in the first place… Finally, DRARS, I hereby withdraw my consent for you to read Savage Love. If you continue to read my column against my will, well, we all know what word to apply to your actions.”
4. Dan Savage thinks that racist gay white men are less of a threat to African-Americans than homophobic African-Americans are to gay people.
“I do know this, though: I’m done pretending that the handful of racist gay white men out there—and they’re out there, and I think they’re scum—are a bigger problem for African Americans, gay and straight, than the huge numbers of homophobic African Americans are for gay Americans, whatever their color.”
EDIT: Here are some more lovely gems from our resident asshole Dan Savage on his rampant hatred for everything not white, male, and gay:
5. Dan Savage thinks asexuals are secretly “fags”.
“I appreciate the feedback, Stephanie, and I’m sorry I offended you. But… um… I couldn’t help but think, as I read your letter, that your boyfriend is either a fool or a fag. But if it works for you guys—if a romantic relationship devoid of sexual attraction and activity works for you guys—then it works for you guys. Who am I to argue with success?”
6. Dan Savage is fatphobic.
“First off, LARDASS, you neglected to include a sign-off, forcing me to create one for you. I tried to create one that captured the spirit and tone of your letter, and I think I did pretty well… I am thoroughly annoyed at having my tame statements of fact—being heavy is a health risk; rolls of exposed flesh are unsightly—characterized as ‘hate speech.’”
this has to mean something its just so ironic