Tim Burton should just make a movie called ‘Johnny Depp’.
plot twist: Johnny Depp is played by Helena Bonham Carter
And Tim Burton plays Helena Bonham carter. It’s actually directed by Johnny Depp.
No, no, Danny Elfman plays Helena Bonham Carter, and she does the music.
Everyone was M. Night Shyamalan the whole time.
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.
PLUTO IS TOTALLY A PLANET.
WOULD YOU CALL A DWARF PERSON NOT A PERSON?
SO IT’S A PLANET.
EVERYONE GO HOME PLUTO IS A PLANET AGAIN.
- Weather forecast: 64 degrees with sunshine.
- English Person: Quick let's get the BBQ, paddling pool and deck chairs out, let me go get my shorts and flip flops oh and don't forget the sun tan cream factor 50.
- WELSH PERSON: What is this strange, bright light? Oh my God, get inside children, get inside, it could be dangerous, have we got anything to protect ourselves, no, only raincoats, oh help, what's this odd feeling, I'm not cold, it must be what we've read about... warmth.
- SCOTTISH PERSON: WIT THE FUCK IS THAT
- Texas Person: Oh God. OH GOD. WHERE DID THE WARMTH GO? JESUS SAVE US ALL. HURRY TO CHURCH AND PRAY, CHILDREN, PRAY THAT THIS FROZEN LANDSCAPE SOON THAWS.
- Florida Person: It's such a nice day outside today. Maybe...whaT THE FUCK WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD. TIME TO BREAK OUT THE JACKETS, SCARFS, UGGS, PANTS, AND MY HAT. JESUS CHRIST WHAT--FUCK IT'S RAINING.
- Tumblr Person: Nice day for blogging.
- California Person: Oh great, more fog.
- Spirit World: Haha.
- Australian Person: Fuck, mate, when did we get to Melbourne?
- Arizona Person: Better break out the winter gear early. Oh, now it's 105. Perfect weather for a stroll in the park.
- Minnesota Person: Shorts, t-shirt, let's walk the dog(s)! Bicycles and motorcycles and driving weather! C'mon kids, let's go for a drive around the lake! Oh? Lilacs are blooming? Golly gee, bless those poor folks with allergies!
- Irish Person: (shrugs) It won't last. It never does.