Ok, so to everyone saying that Cerise can’t be a werewolf due to how she wears silver accesories and werewolves can’t stand silver. How do you know shes not a half werewolf, thus granting her a tolerance to silver. Her mom being little red and human, and her father being the werewolf, its not an impossible idea. Or its fake silver shes wearing so it doesn’t hurt her. Just putting those out there.
It’s like people are forgetting that other metals exist. Like platinum, or stainless steel. Or it could just be that in this fictional universe, werewolves/wolves don’t have the aversion to silver.
I don’t mind at all.
Basically, I have a loooooooooot of problems with how the show handles……. pretty much everything it tries to handle. The way they deal with stereotypes, how they play off everything as a parody… but then take it seriously?
This particular (very, very long) article illustrates a lot of what I mean (without being preachy, even - it just discusses it as a show that went wrong somewhere), but it leaves out one other thing - the way the show handled Mr. Whatsit and his ~crazy~ wife, especially the scenes where he loses it and gets all abusive-like and we’re still supposed to root for him. (Yes, despite how much I’ve tried to avoid the show, I actually have seen some episodes).
Oh and it leaves out the Darren Criss Problem, but that’s more of an irrational dislike for him and his stupid allegedly funny Harry Potter thing and his weird chin. So basically the problematic elements + people acting like the show was SO GREAT!111 led to me trying to distance myself as much as possible, and so I ended up having to put that in all of my internet bios so people were warned that if they tried to talk about it to me I’d probably e-punch them without even meaning to.
I wish I had the spoons to give the kind of articulate response about all the problematic (and just plain bad writing) stuff and my opinions but I don’t right now and I didn’t want to leave this sitting here any longer. :( Thanks for the ask, though!
I PLAN ON FOLLOWING EVERY LAST HUMAN BEING ON TUMBLR.
I DON’T CARE WHICH FANDOM YOU’RE IN OR WHAT YOU POST, I WILL FOLLOW YOU. JUST REBLOG
DO YOU EVER TALK TO SOMEONE AND THEY’RE SO CUTE AND THE CONVERSATION IS SO CUTE THAT YOU JUST FEEL THE CUTENESS LIKE YOU CURL YOUR TOES AND COVER YOUR FACE AND MAKE STRANGE NOISES AND LIE DOWN FOR A WHILE BECAUSE THE CUTENESS IS JUST SO INCREDIBLY OVERPOWERING
yes @ tasha and @ animewolf
(( back at ya rain babe v u v ))
- me during an exam: lol imma ace dis bitch
- me during an exam: the fuck did you just say
- me during an exam: alright focus
- me during an exam: pffffttt i got this
- me during an exam: I'M A GENIUS
- me during an exam: whats 5 x 8
- me during an exam: lol fuck this
- me during an exam: be our guest be our guest be our guest put our service to the test
- me during an exam: oh exam right
- me during an exam: yeah hear me flip that page
- me during an exam: i am better than all of you
- me during an exam: peasants
- me during an exam: what if everyone can read minds except me
- me during an exam: i bet theyre all thinking to each other 'dont tell her you can read minds'
- me during an exam: cough if you can hear me
- me during an exam: COUGH IF YOU CAN HEAR ME
- me during an exam: was i doing something
- me during an exam: right test okay
- me during an exam: lol i bet i can finish before this bitch
- me during an exam: did we learn this
- me during an exam: stop breathing so loud
- me during an exam: is that really necessary
- me during an exam: wow that post on tumblr last night is suddenly the funniest thing i have ever seen
- me during an exam: i will kill all of you
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
with the sequel series “I Wasn’t Trying To Be Mean It Just Happened, Sorry”
have you ever shipped something so hard that you become irrationally happy and make a sound akin to steam escaping from a kettle every time they so much as stand next to each other